ENG / CHN
Casein Phosphopeptides, CPP
Casein Phosphopeptides, CPP is one of functional food additives, which is the digest of casein. It can enhance the solubility of minerals, like calsium, ferrum, zinc, magnesium and so on, and their absorption in the digestive tract. It also can increase bones mass, prevent tooth decay, improve the capacity of animal breeding, improve the body immunity, and induce apoptosis.
1. Used as food additive. CPP can be used as nutrients added to food or health food products.
2. Used as pharmaceutical raw material.
3. Used in toothpaste, mouthwash tablets and oral fluid. To protect teeth, and to prevent dental caries.
4. Used to promote capacity of animal breeding.
5. Used as feed additive. CPP can be used to produce animal health feed of specific physiological stage.
| View Times:437